Tuesday, August 2, 2005

"OMG- I just know it's a brain tumor!!

May 10, 2005

 I have been experiencing these killer headaches below my left eye.

I am very worried.

What if I have a brain tumor?? Yep, that's it. A brain tumor. I just know it-I am going to die from cancer this time. It is always there and it is just waitng to get me during a weak moment (when I begin to enjoy life and think that it has gone away for good.)

I finally tell DC "We must go to the ER (Yech)-- I just know that I have a brain tumor and I am going to die."

He chuckles at my mock panic, "OK. Let's go, there isn't anything else to do today."

We jump into the car with our ERWSK (SAY EARWHISK) ER Waiting Supply Kit:

Bottled water,pain pills, crossword puzzles, novel, magazines, unread mail, pencils/pens, notebook, chewing gum, insurance and ID cards, any recent medical info., list of meds. and allergies, sweatshirt, and any other creature comfort you may need in the next 12 hours!!

High (pain pills) Hoe its to the hospital we go!! Since we'll stay all night, let's hope they get this right, High hoe...

 

No comments: