Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Gotta Be Kidding Me!!

Good Morning my wittel chickadees- I am now up to 15 pills a day now come on, This is CRAZY! My, poor, Pooor DC he is going nuts with me! With food, without food,together, separate, it is sooooo confusing. I have abosolutely no brain power left and he just says, with extreme angst: "TAKE THE PILLS". I say but won't those make me ill, don't those cause diarrhea, Don't those make me restless OMG I'm killin' myself with all this whining. I have fallen twice (and can't get up-- waaaa) in the past two days. In the garage on... Air? and a biggie in the living room , down on both knees, yesterday- again on who knows what. I wrote an email to a very capable Lord's Employee yesterday regarding my hopeful golf league. Of course (no pun) I missed the meeting I was writing about. What a mess! Now I know she thinks I'm a total nut case. For some reason, I cannot keep my dates straight lately and it is so maddening! One of the things I need/want to check is the couple having the baby and blogs here. I hope she is done and had a great go of it. I will check and respond. They are so lucky- I wish them all of the best. I am still learning the ins and outs of posting and blogging. I would like to post some pictures of us and that is one of my next goals. Nada too exciting my way- hang in all- I love you and hope all is well. Trixie the girl with brain cancer now.

No comments: