Monday, May 4, 2009

Facebook no,no,no

Hello Dahlings its already Monday again (Scream this part...) The hellish week of the 15 pills a day. It would be easier to give me a giant marshmallow and let me gnaw on it all day!! Like that dream about your pillow! I have CRAZY dreams-from the meds? Perhaps. Maybe I'm just crazy period. Yes, that's it. A few observations. NO OFFENSE to Asian, Eurasian, Kind of Asian... you get it. Last night the step-brat and I had a very heady and educated conversation regarding the definition of BAD Chinese food. We had bad Chinese last night. Dry, crusty, flavorless, takeout. Now we have narrowed it down to two in his new-driver range. GOLDEN WOK, CHAN-AN (3700 Peach). Perhaps Fortune Garden was having an off night, eh? One should not be able to screw up chow mien for goodness sakes. Right? I love that my boy is old enough, and resposible enough to drive now yippeee! He is really coming into his own that little shit. The other thing is Facebook. I was literally swallowed up into it a few weeks ago-OK month ago. Now, it is like some rampant, living thing all its own, and quite frankly, I don't really like it. Way too invasive for me. I'll talk when I wanna talk. That might be once a month if need be so. I have a Hell of alot more important things to do than send you a molotov cocktail to blow up Stevie the Snake got it? I got livin' to do here! For now, if you are trying to reach my Facebook... I say Face Off Teeny Bopper!! Yea.

No comments: