Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HOLA! FELIZ CINCO de MAYO!

Andele, arriba, its Cinco de Mayo!! We discussed having Mexican for dinner tonight. Would have to be take- out because I want good and good is labor intensive (to me). Any ideas out there for a menu? El Canelo is probably the best bet unless we do Torrero's. This will keep me busy all day! We also have a $50.00 certificate for TGIF and they do OK 'pseudo' tex/mex. I was so goofed up on my schedule that I realized too late that my website was behind for the Cinco de Mayo holiday. Rats. But, I still have Mother's Day for now. I'm doing a BOGO. Buy any item, get a free pair of earrings with the order. Do me a favor check out the ETSY link for some good deals. I am going to self grandize here. The wonderful thing about the earrings is that they are virtually weightless. One of my friends protested at lunch and lucky for me she did. She said that she "ruined" her earholes (sounds dirty) by wearing big heavy earrings and now she can't wear the bigger earrings because they pull on her poor, abused lobes. I said- "try a pair of these on"-its like you are not even wearing earrings. Sure enough, she loved them. No pull, no hurt, truly user-friendly fashion! OK enough about business. Pass on the link and you will make me a happy puppy! Tiene una grande Cinco de mayo y no bebe muchos cervecas comprende?

No comments: