Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

To all of you blessed to be mothers out there- I am wishing you the tidings of a Wonderful Day. My Mother could not have received a gift any better: Her one and only "Messiah" drove home from his Winter nest in FL just to be home with her for her big day. She is totally beside herself with joy. My hair, if I had any, could be engulfed in flames and she would be doting on him. Jealous? Eh, a little. Its the thing that she has been in my keep since November and I get nary a Thanks because she is so happy to have him around now. I assumed that we would do brunch at Oakwood. Wrong. They are going to dinner 6:00 PM (way past my bedtime). He is going to stop here early to drop off some Lit. on houses for sale in FL for me. Maybe he just wants to see me alone without her. Let's hope.

No comments: