Friday, March 13, 2009

Energy Vampire (Scary-But Not Too Scary)

I am sure that some of you are very familiar with this personality type- You would know if you met them or know them.The best way I can describe the interaction is that they approach, plug into you, suck all your life force, feel regenerated, and leave. You, are left either exhausted or very frustrated. I even am now having a get sick at the sound of her voice reflex. We took my son to Prep the other morning, I got up early, showered, changed and was with them at the school when she started the phone calls. Two to my Husband Two to me. I had 3 voicemial from the previous day because I had slept most of the day. I turned on the voicemail. Yes, they were from her. That was it, The fact that I wasn't on my A game did not help but we started to laugh-at first-then ArGH. OK, go home and rest and try Walmart tomorrow. Her grand plan for Tuesday was that since she was off of work (nurse) that day she could just come over and hang out with me. Even if we did nothing. That's great but if you met her it is like CHAOS walks through the door when she lands. I believe her emotional vampire type is to merely suck energy to sustain this turmoil all around her. I have dealt with it when I was stronger, pretty well. Now, I can't get the edge and she is gaining fast. OK Here's the example. My MD. had to get me some nausea pills. He had them at the office. My husband was at the club having a couple well-deserved beers and when I called, I said run over and pick up the pills (its next door). Convenient-no problem. He got the pills, and came home. The next day our friend said that The Vampire struck. Told everyone I am with hospice, this is not good, If they want to see me, they better start making arrangements crying, carrying on. She is a nurse and should be able to help me, etc. I assure you, I am on the mend and back in the ring and she is-getting worse. I need help. Anybody willing to toss some good advice my way, perhaps an amulet or chakra, or crystal, I don't know, send me strength that will help alot. I decided to call her tonight at work because she was supposed to work 3:30PM-3:30AM. She was not there. So I left a vmail and told her I was sorry that I missed her. But I probably shouldn't have said that because I really wasn't. And I lied to her. Of course, she tends to put me in that feeling. I spoke with one of our mutual friends whom I haven't heard from in quite awhile. She said Vamp told her that Vamp and sister were staying here and doing watch and Vamp was getting burned out leaving here to work 3rd shift. I haven't seen Vamp or sister in a month. That scares me. She also told friend not to call because it will distrub me. I was mad at Vamp and told friend she has to ignore her. Friend does not really have intuition on people so she feels something and I'm trying, slowly, to help her see what it is. OK Thanks for letting me rant. Dinner tonight- Early Corned Beef. We love it so much we're doing it again on St. Patrick's Day but making reubens. Or Perhaps Kevin will make reubens for us. LOVE YOU OAKWOOD!!

No comments: