Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Jewelry Style

I have become enamored with a new metal technique called chain maille or chain mail. It is the basis for the suits of armor made from rings assembled to make mesh and various type of link bracelets, chains etc. Very fancy and quite intricate. I have decided to branch into this area after seeing some very cool designs. One can become quite involved in elaborate patterns and when I learn how to upload pictures and images I will do so to show some techniques. Right now Byzantine stitch or style is my favorite. Physically, I am feeling stronger everyday. I cannot imagine how sick I was a week ago. Now I hear that SARS was going around the area again. Please God let that one miss me! I am hoping to get all of scans and tests from Hamot together today to go to Roswell for a second opinion this week. I think that I was having a reaction to the Decadron and it was keeping me up all night. Last night was my first night to go to bed before morning! My step son was helping me the other night because I was so out of it. I didn't know what end was up! He is a good boy and Is just about ready to take his driver test. Dad and I paid for lessons because it is just too darn mard to work with him one on one. It was the best money spent yet! After polling other teen's parenents we knew we had to do it because it is the best way to accomplish an end to a means or vice versa! Pray for me that Roswell cannot do any more for me than we are doing here at the RCC. And that all is on course as it should be. I'll blog at cha come Friday or Saturday. Hey Pizza Wings- How's Eli's lookin?

No comments: